RV Parking Area
The field is open for parking from 2 pm to 7:30 pm on Friday only.
- The club gathering lasts from Friday until Sunday. Members attending the event are expected to have their RVs stay on site until after the Sunday morning launch.
- A responsible adult must be present in the event that we need to unexpectedly move the RVs from the field (due to weather, emergency, or cancellation of the event).
- If you must leave before the Sunday morning launch is over, please inform a row host/committee member as far in advance as possible prior to your departure so they may arrange for an escort to watch for children.
- Any RV leaving the site will NOT be allowed back into the RV overnight area.
No vehicle movement in the field after 7:30 Friday
Vehicles parked in the Towed Parking Area may come and go
- Once it gets dark on Friday night, vehicles are no longer allowed to move in the field until after the Sunday morning launch.
- There is a separate parking area for vehicles that wish to come and go during the weekend. If you have a tow vehicle, you may detach it from your RV and park in the Towed Parking area.
- Depending on where you are parked, it can be a bit of a hike from the parking area to your RV. You may want to consider bringing a wagon if you will be carrying things to and from your car.
Parking Permits Required
Permits must be affixed to your windshield
- Vehicles must have a parking decal affixed to the windshield in order to be allowed through the gate.
- We have limited parking for cars and trucks in our Towed Parking area.
- Vehicles found in the Towed Parking area without a permit will be towed.
- Reminder: If you will be towing a vehicle, you must stop to detach your towed vehicle prior to arrival at the field.