RV Parking Area
The field is open for parking from 2 pm to 7:30 pm on Friday only.
- The club gathering lasts from Friday until Sunday. Members attending the event are expected to have their RVs stay on site until after the Sunday morning launch.
- A responsible adult must be present in the event that we need to unexpectedly move the RVs from the field (due to weather, emergency, or cancellation of the event).
If your RV must leave before the Sunday morning launch is over, please inform a row host/committee member as far in advance as possible prior to your departure so they may arrange for someone to escort to you out safely.
- Any RV leaving the site will NOT be allowed back into the RV overnight area.
No vehicle movement in the field after 7:30 Friday
Vehicles parked in the Towed Parking Area may come and go
- Once it gets dark on Friday night, vehicles are no longer allowed to move in the field until after the Sunday morning launch.
- There is a separate parking area for vehicles that wish to come and go during the weekend. If you have a tow vehicle, you may detach it from your RV and park in the Towed Parking area.
- Depending on where you are parked, it can be a bit of a hike from the parking area to your RV. You may want to consider bringing a wagon if you will be carrying things to and from your car.
Parking Permits Required
Permits must be affixed to your windshield
- Vehicles must have a parking decal affixed to the windshield in order to be allowed through the gate.
- We have limited parking for cars and trucks in our Towed Parking area.
- Vehicles found in the Towed Parking area without a permit will be towed.
- Reminder: If you will be towing a vehicle, you must stop to detach your towed vehicle prior to arrival at the field.